- 1/3 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup buckinis
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 6 medjool dates
- 1/2 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt salt
- 1 cup cashews or macadamias (soaked for 3-6 hours)
- 3/4 cup almond milk, coconut milk or cashew milk
- 3 tbsp coconut nectar or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond butter, cashew butter or peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder or paste
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1) Preheat to 170 degrees C.
- 2) Combine all base ingredients in a high-power blender, blend until smooth.
- 3) Press into the base of a greased and lined square spring form tin (approx. 13cm diameter).
- 4) Place in the oven and bake for 8 minutes, allow to cool.
- 5) Combine all chocolate ganache ingredients in a high-power blender, blend until smooth and creamy (this takes a few minutes).
- 6) Spoon on top of the base and place in the freezer for 3-4 hours or until set. Serve and enjoy!
- 7) Serves 9.