- * 2-3 portions of Soba noodles
- * A bunch of broccolini, tough ends removed
- * Thumb size piece of ginger, minced
- * 2 garlic cloves, minced
- * Cucumber
- * Black & white sesame seeds
- * Coconut oil
- * Sesame oil
- * Lime juice
- * Tamari
1) Boil the soba noodles in salted water until done (check package).
2) In a wide saucepan, add coconut oil and bring to heat. Add the minced ginger and garlic, sauté until fragrant. Add the broccolini and fry for until tender.
3) When the noodles are ready, drain them and rinse quickly under cold water. Then add to the saucepan and mix the broccolini in with the noodles. Season with sesame oil, lime juice and tamari.
4) To serve, place noodles in a bowl. Thinly slice the cucumber with a vegetable peeler and put on top. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and enjoyyyyyy!