Recipe By: Broma Bakery
Recipe Yeilds: 2 Large Sandwiches
For the yogurt dressing
- 3 tablespoons greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
For the sandwiches
- 4 large slices 7-grain (or another whole grain) bread
- 4 ounces herbed goat cheese
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1 medium avocado
- In a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- Slice cucumber, green pepper, and avocado into strips.
- Spread half of the herbed goat cheese on one slice of bread. Layer slice with cucumbers, then green peppers, sprouts, a drizzle of the yogurt dressing, and finally avocado. Top with second slice of bread.
- Repeat with second sandwich.
Hope you and your kids love this as much as we did! Check out more of Broma Bakery's yummy recipes HERE!