- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 2 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons whole roasted almonds, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- zest of 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 oz dark chocolate, melted
- sea salt, for topping
- Line a large loaf pan with parchment paper on all sides. Set aside.
- Combine all ingredients (except chocolate and sea salt) in a large bowl and stir until well-combined. Press firmly and evenly into the prepared loaf pan.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and place in fridge for 1 hour, until set. Remove, cut into 10 bars, and drizzle with melted dark chocolate and top with sea salt!
Try these out! You won't be disappointed!