If you like both Mexican and BBQ this tostadas is for YOU! The Six Sisters' have come up with quick and easy lunch or dinner idea you can whip up in a hurry. These are quick, easy and healthy, and seriously, this flavor combination is AMAZING!
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 8 Tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 1 cup cooked, shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 Tablespoons diced red onion
- 4 Tablespoons diced roma tomato
- 4 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place corn tortillas on a baking sheet.
- Spread 1 Tablespoon BBQ sauce on each tortilla.
- Top each tostada with 1/8 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Mix remaining BBQ sauce with shredded chicken and put 1/4 cup BBQ chicken on top of each tostada.
- Sprinkle on 1 Tablespoon red onion, 1 Tablespoon tomato and 1 Tablespoon cilantro on top of each tostada.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes. Turn oven to High Broil and broil for 1-2 minutes.
Hope you loved this recipe as much as we did!