What you'll need:
- A small head of broccoli, chopped into florettes
- 40g snow peas
- 100g quinoa
- 30g frozen peas
- Half of cucumber, cut into 1 cm cubes
- 1 avocado, remove the skin and cut into 1 cm cubes
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds, lightly toasted
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- handful of sprouts
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice ( or according to your taste)
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How it's made:
- 1. Cooked the quinoa according to instruction on the package. Once cooked, take it out and set aside to cool.
- 2. Bring a pan of salted water to boil and add the broccoli, snow peas and peas, cook for 2 mins, then drain. Run the vegetables under cold water until they are cold. This will also help the vegetables to preserve their beautiful green color.
- 3. In a big mixing bowl, first add broccoli, snow peas and peas, then add quinoa, then add cucumber and avocado cubes, and finally seeds and sprouts. After that, add lemon juice and olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste. And serve!