Vegan Blueberry Coconut Popsicles (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
PREP TIME: 5 mins
TOTAL TIME: 5 mins
Author: Demeter | Beaming Baker
Recipe type: Popsicles, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Serves: 10 popsicles
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk (13.66 oz.)
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 2-3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1) Add coconut milk, blueberries and maple syrup to a blender. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- 2) Pour this mixture into a popsicle mold. Make sure to leave about ¼” of space at the top of the mold to allow the popsicles to expand in the freezer. Insert popsicle sticks into the mold, or follow instructions for your mold.
- 3) Freeze for 6-8 hours.
- 4) Remove from freezer. Allow to thaw for a minute or two. If needed, run popsicle mold under lukewarm water to help the popsicles loosen.
- 5) Place the popsicle mold on a flat surface and wiggle the popsicles out. Enjoy!