Frosty frozen watermelon, banana and lime blend up into this refreshing blended beverage.
- 2 1/4 - 3 cups frozen watermelon, cubes
- 1/2 - 3/4 cups coconut water or water (add more as needed)
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup, grade B
- 1 juicy lime, squeezed (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 fresh banana
- Optional: for a creamier, thicker texture toss in 1/2 - 1 frozen banana too!
- Optional: add a few pinches of cayenne for a spicy kick!
- Party cocktail version: add 1-2 shots of your fave alcohol and reduce water a bit
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender like a Vitamix and blend until frosty. Note: Start off with just 1/4 cup of the water liquid and add more in splashes as needed to blend.
- Pour into frosted glasses to keep cool, garnish with lime or fresh watermelon sliced.
Yield: 2 servings
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 05 mins.
Total time: 5 mins.